$100K — $150K *
Terumo Medical Corporation (TMC) develops, manufactures, and markets a complete, solutions-based portfolio of high-quality medical devices used in a broad range of applications for numerous areas of the healthcare industry. TMC places a premium on providing customers with world-class products, training and education programs that drive clear economic value, better clinical outcomes and improved quality of life for patients. TMC is part of Tokyo-based Terumo Corporation; one of the world’s leading medical device manufacturers with $5+ billion in sales, 20,000+ employees worldwide and operations in more than 160 nations. Terumo Medical Corporation is comprised of two strategic business divisions: Terumo Interventional Systems and Terumo Medical Products.
This position is responsible for day-to-day supervision of Facilities Engineering technicians and the timely execution of Facilities Engineering services and processes that support the core business at TMC, TCVS Elkton facilities. Coordination and scheduling of day-to-day facilities activities to ensure department projects achieve cost efficiency, quality, and schedule requirements. Coordinates preventive and corrective maintenance programs to achieve daily manufacturing goals. Oversees allocation of internal and external resources to complete critical maintenance tasks during plant shutdowns. Operates facilities in accordance and compliance with the state and federal regulations.
1. Associate is responsible to follow TMC Quality system requirements, including but not limited to, providing guidance and training of associates in Quality system regulations, and understanding of all Quality system processes.
2. Deliver preventative maintenance techniques and equipment repair processes to meet customer service expectations.
3. Manage and develop less experienced team members. Establish priority for work assignments and oversee daily schedules of personnel. Resolve work issues and conflicts and communicate information to Facilities Engineering personnel.
4. Co-develop KPI’s and SLA’s with senior Facilities leadership, driving realistic task/project completion to appropriately support the needs of the operation. Manage Maximo work orders to due dates and assign new service requests to provide timely and effective response to internal customers.
5. Conduct routine performance management sessions including coaching and feedback to facilities technicians to improve performance.
6. Keep the Facilities Engineering Manager informed of important equipment repairs that present risk or delays that may impact Manufacturing.
7. Ensure all Environmental Health and Safety processes are followed for Facilities Engineering. Ensure regulatory compliance with local, state, federal and related international regulations applicable to facility related requirements. Ensure compliance with OSHA and all pertinent environmental protection laws. Comply with pertinent building construction and life safety codes.
8. Participate in project team meetings, on behalf of the job unit providing ideas, methods, or processes for unit/company performance improvement.
9. Oversee training assignments to maintain Facilities Engineering technician qualifications in Quality System.
10. Perform other facilities-related activities at the request of Director of Global Facilities.
11. Perform other job-related duties assigned by the Facilities Engineering Manager.
It is Terumo’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all its employees and applicants for employment regardless of their race, creed, color, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, disability status, liability for military service, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing), or any other category protected by law. As a Company, we value diversity of background and opinion, and prohibit discrimination or harassment on the basis of any legally protected class in the areas of hiring, recruitment, promotion, transfer, demotion, training, compensation, pay, fringe benefits, layoff, termination or any other terms and conditions of employment.
Valid through: 1/18/2022