NATIONWIDE OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!
As a Facilities Director, you will administer and direct a program to maintain buildings, custodial and grounds. Maintains equipment and to procure or generate utilities and their distribution systems. Also coordinates construction and renovation programs, as the contract with client provides for.
- Plans, organizes and controls functions and activities of all support services under the scope of the contract.
- Reviews and evaluates existing programs, services, and procedures. Develops implements or guides implementation of new and/or modified property maintenance programs, services, policies and/or procedures.
- Meets with client administrative and supervisory staff, as well as community groups, agencies, contractors, architects, and engineers to plan, organize, coordinate, and/or communicate programs, services, policies and/or procedures.
- Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to the contractual Scope of Work, Service Level Agreements for each site, Key Performance Indicators, and the client's standards and regulations.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors construction and development of physical facilities. Administers Project requisition and approval processes with client, as specified in client or owner agreements.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (or equivalent formal education) in Engineering, Property / Facilities Management, or related fields
- Minimum 5 years responsibility at a management level in areas of property management, engineering, maintenance, construction, custodial and grounds in an Education Facility.