We are currently seeking a Facilities Director to support our Maintenance Operations. The Facilities Director - Maintenance is responsible for planning, administering and directing all unit activities related to facility maintenance and engineering services, including Aramark and client financial accountability, and compliance with the standards established by Aramark, regulatory agencies and client.
- Leadership: Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure maintenance services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial relationship. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Develop strong level of trust and credibility regarding technical competency. Provide technical expertise in all maintenace areas. Provide leadership for maintenance related areas of sales opportunities. Customize maintenance programs based on specifications and unique client needs. Assist with planning and information as the standard selling model (STAR) is utilized with client interactions.
- Financial Performance: Responsible for building revenue and managing budget which includes cost controls with regard to maintenance, inventory, projects and labor as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L and client budget statements. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports. Understand performance metrics, data, and order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to healthcare facility management.
- Provides overall direction and manages performance for all Facility and Maintenance Managers, Supervisors and front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards, including conducting applicable rounding.
- Ensures compliance with appropriate safety, OSHA, Joint Commission and regulatory standards.
- Requires 3-5 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience