We are currently seeking a Facilities Director to support our Laundering Operations. The Facilities Director - Laundry Services plans, administers and directs all unit activities related to Laundry operations. This person will develop the laundry program to meet client and customer demands and specifications.
- Leadership - Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure laundry services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation.
- Client Relationship - Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial relationship. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Develop laundry services program based on contract specifications. Develop strong level of trust and credibility regarding operational competency. Provide leadership for laundry related areas of sales opportunities. Customize laundry programs based on specifications and unique client needs. Provide accurate cost data for each sales proposal. Assist with planning and information as the standard selling model (STAR) is utilized with client interactions.
- Productivity - Implement and maintain GM agenda for labor initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Consistent application of Aramark’s operating standards and processes (Operational Excellence) with particular focus on efficiencies in laundry services. Understand end to end supply chain and procurement process and systems, ensure only authorized suppliers are used.
- Leads laundry service departments. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care.
- Primary level of impact in within own component, but also affects the overall facility safety and operations.
- Drives patient satisfaction and maintains client relationships through rounding.
- Requires 3-5 years of experience and 1-3 years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience