San Diego, CA
Industry: Aerospace / Defense•
Not Specified years
Posted 286 days agoby Santhosh Kumar
My name is Santhosh and I work with IDEXCEL. I have an excellent job opportunity for you which may match your past experiences. Please go through the job description below and let me know if you would be interested
Sub: Need: Facilities Coordinator; Location: San Diego, California 92128; Duration: 24+ Months
Please confirm the Expected Pay Rate $/h on W2 with below details and Updated Resume ASAP.
Full Name :
Contact Num :
Email ID :
Work Authorization (US Citizen):
Pay Rate :
Current project End date (If any)
Please fill the below details
1. Are you a U.S. citizen?
2. Confirm the pay rate of $?
3. Do you have a valid California driver?s license?
4. Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent?
5. Will you be able to lift at least 40 lbs.?
6. Are you aware of the job description?
7. Based on the job description as you know it, what makes you qualified for the position?
8. I have excellent management skills and am able to work independently as well as in a team environment. I am proficient in all MS applications and very comfortable using a pc. I also have warehouse experience and operated a sit down fork lift for over a year.
9. Are you able to come in early, stay late, or work an occasional weekend ?
10. Do you believe that you would have any trouble obtaining a Secret Clearance?
MUST HAVE HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA US CITIZENS
Provides support within the Facility Services Department where required. Must be a conscientious, self-starter w/ability to work on a crew, follow directions (written or verbal) & have good customer interface skills. Areas of support include office moves, cubicle builds and reconfigurations, furniture installations, warehousing, mail delivery, copier paper supply support, special event support and visitor escort. Must be familiar w/ a PC and have basic computer skills for timecard input and inventory tracking. Knowledgeable of how to build and reconfigure modular furniture. Must have a valid CA drivers license, eligible for commercial vehicle operation endorsement and forklift operation certification. Overtime is required. High School education or equivalent.
Additional Job Details:
A person that is willing and able to begin doing field work with their hands; i.e. furniture moving, cubicle furniture teardown and setup, mail sorting and delivery, general warehouse work including lifting, stacking, fork lift operation, inventory etc