Facilities Construction Management - Senior Project Manager - Section Head
11 - 15 years experience • Engineering Services
Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson is a dynamic, 100% employee-owned consulting firm of more than 1,400 professionals that provides a full range of multi-disciplined engineering, architecture, information technology, and related services to public agencies and private clients throughout the United States. JMT is currently ranked #67 on Engineering News-Record’s list of the Top 500 Design Firms.
JMT is seeking a Facilities Construction Management Section Head in the Trenton, NJ area. Responsibilities will include business development, client relations, proposal preparation, project management, cost estimating, scheduling and constructability review of construction documents for large government projects. This individual must have extensive past experience pursuing and managing agency construction management projects in the Trenton region. The successful candidate will also have extensive past experience working with multiple owners and have positive relationships with other firms and contractors. Candidate will also directly support recruiting efforts in the Trenton market and beyond.
Must include salary requirement/range for employment consideration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture
- Qualified applicants will possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Pennsylvania P.E. preferred
- 10 to 15years of facilities construction management experience.
- Experience in business development, client relations and construction management of large government projects is preferred.
- Tracking Code 13623