Facilities and Infrastructure - Data Analys
Less than 5 years experience • Non-Profit
Position is on the research staff of LMI, a private, not-for-profit management consulting organization located in McLean, VA that provides solutions to the federal government. The position will be located in the Washington, DC area.
This position will provide subject matter expertise support in the facilities and infrastructure and data analytics area as it relates to facilities systems, master planning, and strategic assessments. Support World Wide Facility Data Calls to include facility data collection, analysis of condition assessments, provide a review and evaluation of project status, priority of funding and develop an unfunded priority project listing. The position is responsible for coordination with the customer mid and senior staff.
Other duties of the position may include:
- Update annually Facility Condition Assessment reports from the field and maintain the master file;
- Serve as the point of contact for facility assessment summits;
- Assist with the prioritization of unfunded requirements;
- Serve as the lead for roll up of all facility unfunded requirements;
- Coordinate the effort for the final review and project integration;
- Coordinate the effort for major campus reviews and collect/integrate all comments;
- Coordinate the internal LMI and editorial reviews if necessary;
- Coordinate the publication of annual reviews;
- Coordinate the comments following IG and GAO Audits;
- Collaboration with a broad range of engineering, operations, senior management, and other directorates;
- Develop and maintain dashboards for designated areas;
- Develop and edit presentations intended for senior management as well as staff
- Demonstrate critical and strategic thinking to help the client effectively manage their customers and staff
- A Bachelor’s degree (engineering or technical discipline preferred).
- Must have at least 3years of experience with an Intelligence Community customer
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong people skills with ability to maintain customer relationships
- Experience working in a federal headquarters environment desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an independent setting performing detailed analysis of cost projections.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Tableau desirable
- TS/SCI with polygraph required
Security Clearance Statement:
Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, LMI will only consider applicants with current security clearances. Please note that only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance