Facilities and Asset Management (F&AM) is seeking a Facilities Analyst to provide direct operational and analytic support to the BDS Consolidation Program Office and support Business Unit Integration between F&AM and BDS. Support the BDS Consolidation Program Integration Office to help manage operations across a multi-regional organization at various locations. This position will sit in Seal Beach, California.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Drive performance excellence through the effective deployment of Program Management Best Practices, with emphasis on Baseline Management, Financial Baseline, RIO, and Integrated Performance Management.
• Provide operational support to the Executive Office of BDS Site Consolidation and F&AM Business Integration
• Hold responsibility for the successful development and execution of the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting cadences for the Program including performance measures from site IPTs, supporting business reviews, and tracking all program actions.
• Administer the application and functionality of program Sharepoint, collaboration tools, and records management.
• Support program Change Management and CCB (Change Control Board), Baseline Management, and all knowledge transfer.
• Work with functional partners (e.g., Finance, Human Resources, Operations, Facilities & Asset Management) to collect, track and perform data analytics and metrics in support of Program operations.
• Collect, analyze, and communicate metrics and performance data from various regional IPTs and functional organizations to provide program oversight to PIO and Program leadership.
• Apply facilities expertise to support any and all special projects or initiatives by providing business case analysis, trade studies, and other analysis as required.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Basic Qualifications (Required):
• Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Ability to develop and track project budgets while accounting for different accounting / budgetary sources
• Experience with managing or supporting facilities
• Ability to support and effectively communicate with senior business and enterprise leadership
• Experience in Planning
• Experience with Real Estate
• Experience in Project management
• Business Finance Acumen
• Experience in Facilities Maintenance
Typical Education and Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.