In this role you will proactively ensure that all retail facilities are duly maintained. Planning, organizing and directing operations and activities involved in inspection, cleaning, maintenance and repair of retail facilities and related equipment. You will coordinate projects and communications to personnel to meet the store needs and assure smooth and efficient activities while supervising and evaluating the performance of assigned personnel. As the resident facilities expert, you will work with different vendors to troubleshoot and work on various projects relating to new store openings and closings. Additionally, you will be a part of a shared communication system with the retail field team, requiring you to project manage and oversee the upkeep of equipment and supplies. You will be in charge of a maintenance budget and expected to negotiate with outside vendors for supplies, repairs and other measures.
- Minimum of three-five years of experience in project/ facility management and/or construction related field.
- Outstanding project management skills, problem solving and priority management.
- Experience in reading commercial contracts (master agreements/work-orders) and understanding contract scopes.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and computer skills. Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project or related program.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a demanding, fast paced team environment meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to be innovative & creative in addressing the needs of the business while understanding Lands’ End Brand Standards & helping the organization move forward.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated & take initiative. Strong work ethic w/ ability to work a flexible schedule.