- Contract, 12 Months
- Potential for extension, based on project milestones.
- Develop, Test, and Implement efficient and maintainable program logic for existing and new applications in accordance with the requirements and technical specifications.
- Generate clear and concise documentation as required within the programs and application documentation repository.
- Analysis, development and completion of critical reporting for departmental and executive needs.
- Design, develop and manage initiatives/special projects databases.
- Guide the development efforts of otherdevelopers
- Provide SME support for the design, development and implementation of an XPF-based bulk data load process into Facets
- Oracle PL/SQL or Informatica
- Advanced knowledge of Facets XPF bulk data load utility
- Advanced knowledge of Facets claims processing application
- 1Strong oral and written communications abilities, strong interpersonal skills for customer interfacing.
- Strong leadership experience
- Strong time management and project management experience
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills are required.
nTech is an equal opportunity employer. All offers of employment are contingent upon pre-employment drug and background screenings. Only candidates who meet all of the above client requirements will be contacted by a recruiter.