Colleagues you’ll love.
A dynamic and collaborative workplace where you can contribute to our story.
Access to over 6,000 free courses for your continuous development and career growth.
Comprehensive benefits from day one.
This is the #YPLife and what working at YP is all about.
About Yellow Pages
We’ve been in the game since 1908 and we continue to transform to offer our 233,500+ clients the best possible products and services.
We foster business relationships between Canadian small-to-medium businesses and their prospective customers. We do this by providing tailored, locally-relevant digital media and marketing solutions designed with both in mind. Over 73% of our revenue is generated by digital solutions.
About Digital Media
Our Digital Media team is dedicated to creating and improving products and services used by millions of Canadians. Together, developers, quality assurance specialists, product owners and scrum masters focus on offering products that change the way we live, shop and play.
Why do we need you ?
The Social Media Campaign Manager is the day-to-day administrator of the presence on social medial for Yellow Pages small to medium businesses advertisers. Responsible for the management of the advertiser’s voice of engagement, the Social Media Campaign Manager will work with the Yellow Pages advertiser in identifying and creating enticing and sharable content for social media. The Social Media Campaign Manager is a digital native with a passion for online marketing technology with a strong client ready skill set. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills with an ability to explain the strategy and tactics of campaigns to clients and act as a strategic partner and trusted advisor in the development of their social media campaigns.
What will you do?
• Define, build and manage social media campaigns in line with client's online marketing goals and YPG's product expectations.
• Design and manage multiple social media advertising campaigns following specific editorial calendars.
• Create original content for social media posts based on community sentiment, advertiser activities, special events, promotions and company announcements.
• Manage postings for all social media content, including proper tagging, distribution to discussion groups and content aggregators.
• Serve as Social Media subject matter expert and educational resource for both client and internal sales force on social media trends and best practices.
• Provide reports on key social media analytics and progress towards the social media KPIs.
• Help to define and evolve work flow processes and tools by working with partners to implement improvements in fulfilment functionality and overall team efficiency.
• Closely observe Online Marketing trends and market behaviour and stay abreast of new products and best practices.
• Identify opportunities within the account for up-selling.
• Establish regular communication with Sales Team to understand their commitments, top customer needs and industry trends to provide the team and customer with the best service and support.
What we are looking for?
• Degree level education in marketing, communication or equivalent
• 3+ years related experience in Campaign Management and Customer Service, preferably in managing social media communities for a company, or related agency experience
• Extensive administrative knowledge of the key social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest)
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing using social media management software packages
• Working knowledge of all online marketing practices (i.e. SEO, SEM, Websites etc.)
• Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Strong creative writing skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English
• Comfortable explaining complex concepts to clients over the phone
• Time & Priority Management
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to perform in a high octane environment
• Relationship Building
• Team Player
• Decision Making