It's an exciting and dynamic time for BLANCO and a terrific time to join a growing company and a successful and experienced leadership team. The Fabrication Channel Manager is a key member of the Sales and Marketing team and will develop and execute successful nationwide fabrication channel sales strategies to support ambitious growth targets with a well-established leading provider.
As a key member of the Sales team, the Fabrication Channel Manager will be responsible for increasing sales of BLANCO sinks and faucets into the fabrication and builder networks. The incumbent will position BLANCO as the preferred brand of sinks and faucets within the US fabrication and builder community.
In leading the development of the fabrication channel, the Fabrication Channel Manager will develop sales goals and objectives that increase sales of BLANCO products to the fabrication business class. Direct reports currently include two Business Developers.
A "hands-on" position, the Fabrication Channel Manager will be challenged with understanding and embracing the vision and passion of the company, along with working in a highly-collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. This individual must easily develop close working relationships with the company's customer audience and members of the BLANCO staff to execute strategies and achieve results.
The Fabrication Channel Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales of BLANCO America. The incumbent will be home based, but will be expected to travel frequently for sales visits, industry gatherings, conferences and to our Corporate office located in Lumberton, NJ.
- Increase sales of BLANCO products to the fabrication business industry by developing sales goals and objectives and meeting and/or exceeding set goals
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of organizational goals
- Ensure that the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities
- Ensure the profitability of BLANCO's activities to drive sustainable development and long-term success
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with BLANCO's top fabrication channel customers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and execute reports
- Assess overall business performance against set objectives
- Successfully manage channel conflicts
Position Competencies and Knowledge:
- 5-10 years' experience in business management or similar role
- Highly analytical with a good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite, databases and information systems.
- Highly analytical thinker that is able to solve complex problems and implement solutions
- Adaptable personality; able to relate to all types of people at different levels both internally and externally
- Able to thrive in the BLANCO culture of high expectations paired with a supportive team environment
- Dynamic, energetic individual with a self-starter ambition
- Deeply convicted and passionate person who builds trust through action
- Highly accountable, this person possesses character, integrity, humility and a strong moral compass
- Passionate and customer-driven
- Solid work ethic fueled by a desire for personal and professional growth
- Courageous and unafraid, this individual must be perseverant and persistent
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degreerequired—Marketing or Business Administration concentration preferred
Executive Search Consultant