Daily responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating discussions between different parts of the business to establish unified processes and system requirements.
- Coordinating discussions between the business and IT organizations to ensure understanding of the requirements and ultimately delivery of systems that the business needs.
- Establishing project plans and ensuring the successful execution of those plans by anticipating and mitigating risks.
- Assisting with the creation of a vision for high-impact technology adoption within the business.
- Rapid prototyping of ideas to provide proof of concept and/or assessments of potential impact.
- Proposing specific projects to implement this vision, and securing the required funding, resources and approvals.
- Establishing and monitoring execution of SOW with external vendors providing labor for the execution of these projects.
- Working with analysts and SMEs to link their requirements with a curated data set.
- Bachelordegree or equivalent technical discipline
- Minimum 7 years of related work experience Data Warehouse using Hadoop and No SQL
- 2 + years Microsoft SQL, Oracle SQL, XML/XSLT
- US Citizen due to Government contracts
- Advanced degree highly desirable.
- Experience with a variety of tools, preferably including: Python, Excel/VBA, Machine Learning algorithms, SQL
- Optional: Data Visualization tools (Business Objects, Lumira, Qlik, etc.), R, etc.
- Jet Engine maintenance experience