At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered. We demand quality in all we do which is what cultivates our success in the Aerospace Industry.
As delegate to the F135 Repairs Program Manager for GSE, you will own or assist with any of the following:
- Completion of all program deliverables for F135 International repairs and repair tooling, and activities in support of International Depot Activation.
- Develop strategies and direction for F135 International Repair Program and develops GSE vision in support of the F135 program higher level goals.
- Communicate GSE F135 International strategies and direction across all affected organizations, internal and external.
- Coordinate content for, and coverage of F135 International internal and external management meetings. Ensures flow of information to and from these forums on behalf of GSE, and with GSE Directors and GSE Executive as needed.
- Coordinate F135 International program contracts, budgets, Earned Value, manpower, and provides analyses and predictions.
- Manage customer expectations to ensure a delighted customer. Executes the Market Feedback Analysis (MFA) process.
- Support or manage recurring meetings as needed to facilitate International F135 Program planning and execution.
- BS in Engineering, Business, or Operations Management
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing or supporting engineering or manufacturing
- 5 years of demonstrated leadership and successful project management experience
- US citizenship is required due to government program requirements
- An advanced degree
- High energy change driver while delivering to existing commitments
- Demonstrated experience in developing high performance teams
- Excellent business judgment
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization
- Experience in the Aerospace industry
- Experience with direct interaction with USG customers
- Experience formulating and negotiating USG contracts
- Demonstrated understanding of Earned Value Management