This position provides the unique opportunity to build and demonstrate leadership skills while fostering relationships in a rapidly growing international setting across multiple functional groups. Program Financial Support is an integrated organization at Pratt & Whitney with high growth opportunities for qualified individuals who seek to develop leadership skills. This would be a pivotal position for a financial analyst looking to gain insight and understanding into the project management of the F135 Engine Program.
Some areas you willsupportmay include:
- Provide financial insight and leadership in the development and standardization of foreign legal entities, project planning, and contract execution, and will be an integral and valued member of the program management team.
- Setup, standardization, implementation, and oversight of financialprocesses and controls across multiple foreign legal entities
- Support accounting oversight of legal entities including but not limited to forecasting, consolidation, budgeting, scheduling, variance analysis and risk reviews
- Supervise technical E&Y staff who prepare statutory filing and inputs of financials in foreign entities
- Act as liaison with foreign legal entities and their management and communicate results and concern on financial matters.
- Ensure USG Compliance, Sarbanes Oxley compliance, and other compliance matters
- Transfer best practices across global F135 entities
- Provide funding and billing analysis as well as manage foreign bank accounts for legal entities
- Support the preparation and analysis of monthly contract deliverables used in the project management of the F135 Programs Team-oriented with excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Must have a strong analytical background and work well in a dynamic environment.
- Core competencies in adaptability, customer focus and focus on results.
*Education / Certifications
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business administration
- 6+ years' experience in finance or accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- 3+ years' experience with excel
- US Citizenship required due to federal contracts
- Interest in project management and business operations
- Proficient in SAP
- Proficient with HFM- Hyperion Financial Management