ob ID 59690BR Date posted 01/22/2018 City Middletown State Connecticut CountryUS
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate and lead an Integrated Product Team to meet technical requirements and hardware deliveries.
- Plan and manage budget for all hardware and tasks and delivery of those tasks to plan.
- Prepare and present status and technical content to CIPT, CSE Leadership, and senior Pratt & Whitney management.
- Perform risk assessments and develop mitigation plans.
- Lead cost reduction and sustainment initiatives.
- Process Class 1 and Class 2 engineering changes as needed.
- Coordinate evaluation and disposition of quality non-conformances and supplier requests for information.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree OR MA/MS degree in engineering or technical discipline
- Bachelor’s candidates must have 6+ years of experience in design structures OR engineering project work
- Master’s candidates must have 4+ years of experience in design structures OR engineering project work
- Experience with project management and leading a team
- Experience working in the Aerospace Industry, specifically Jet engines
- Previous Project Management experience and experience managing technical projects
- Previous Military programs experience
- Previous experience in a role with high visibility and presenting to senior level management
- Expert communication skills
Education: REQUIRED: BA/BS degree in engineering or technical discipline
PREFERRED: MA/MS degree in engineering or technical discipline
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.