At Pratt & Whitney, you will be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that's moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you'll help answer today's challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow's solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world's most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Inclusion Powers Innovation:
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Pratt & Whitney Global Services Engineering in E. Hartford is seeking an F135 Deputy Repair Program Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
As delegate to the F135 Repairs Program Manager for GSE, you will own or assist with any of the following:
- Complete all program deliverables for F135 repairs, repair tooling, and supporting technologies.
- Develop strategies and direction for F135 Repair Program and develops GSE vision in support of the F135 program higher level goals.
- Communicate GSE F135 strategies and direction across all affected organizations, internal and external.
- Coordinate content for, and coverage of F135 internal and external management meetings. Ensures flow of information to and from these forums on behalf of GSE, and with GSE Directors and GSE Executive as needed.
- Coordinate F135 program contracts, budgets, Earned Value, manpower, and provides analyses and predictions.
- Manage Military customer expectations to ensure a delighted customer.
- Execute the Market Feedback Analysis (MFA) process.
- Implement internal process improvements and standard work revisions to reduce repair development turn times.
- Coordinate planning and execution of recurring Repair Reviews, and GSE participation in program reviews, such as Deep Dive and Deep Look.
- BS in Engineering, Business, or Operations Management
- Minimum 10 years of experience managing or supporting engineering or manufacturing
- 5 years of demonstrated leadership and successful project management experience
- US citizenship is required due to program requirements
- An advanced degree
- High energy change driver while delivering to existing commitments
- Demonstrated experience in developing high performance teams
- Excellent business judgment
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization
- Experience in the Aerospace industry
- Experience with direct interaction with USG customers
- Experience formulating and negotiating USG contracts
- Demonstrated understanding of Earned Value Management
- Prior supervisory experience
- Team Player
- Craft clear communications