F135 Depot Program Senior Manager
Job ID 61460BR Date posted 02/21/2018 City East Hartford State Connecticut CountryUS
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible.
At Pratt & Whitney, you’ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team at Pratt & Whitney, you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
Program Manager for F135 depot maintenance, repair, overhaul, and upgrade (MRO&U). Provides leadership and oversight to ensure active depot operations are equipped and resourced to execute workload requirements. Leads efforts to resolve program constraints and evaluates trend data for program and operational improvement opportunities. Strategically plans for the global sustainment integration of 7 + depot facilities worldwide. Leads a team of onsite Logistics Program Managers, Depot Integration Managers and F135 Retrofit Manager for F135 Sustainment.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
- BS in aerospace, engineering or related technical field
- 10+ years of experience leading and managing personnel in related field
- 10+ years of related experience, F135 Production/Depot level maintenance preferred
- US Citizen due to DOD contracts
- Must be able to obtain Government Secret Clearance within 12months and maintain
- Must have excellent business ethics, communication, listening, business judgment, teamwork and developing talent competencies.
Education: BS in aerospace, engineering or related technical field.