$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
East Hartford, CT 06108
8 - 10 years
Posted 62 days ago
We unlock our employees' full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody's opinion, driving innovation.
The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empower
The F135 Australia Business Ex-Im Manager will lead the office and operations for Pratt & Whitney Military Engines Australia located in Brisbane. The individual will oversee all operations and legal entity in support of the F135 Global Asset Management activity to support Australia F135 business activity.
The GAM Business Ex-Im Manager will report back to the East Hartford based GAM IPT, and is responsible for working closely to coordinate with the business to ensure compliance alignment with inventory management, Finance, Tax, ITC and Govt. contract compliance.
Key responsibilities include:
• Overall P&W management interface with customers and government agencies.
• Officer of legal entity and empowered official to act on behalf of legal entity.
• Adherence with Government Security Compliance and Control Account Management.
• Access interface to LM ALIS and P&W SAP inventory and technical details.
• Coordinate in-country activity between all base, depot & FACO sites
• Relationship manager and interface to PW EH management
• Empowered Official to meet oversight responsibility for Export Compliance and licensing executive role
• Lead country specific activity to coordinate process execution with several functional departments across the value stream including support equipment operations, material management and sustainment support.
Bachelor of Arts (BA)/ Bachelor of Science (BS) degree
with 8 years of years experience in a mixture of operations, legal, finance, task management, or business support.
Or Master of Arts (MA)/ Master of Science (MS) degree with 6 years experience.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13