The Market Director will report directly to the National Operations Director. The Market Director will be responsible for managing the field force (approximately 8-12 people) to achieve the desired metrics for the assigned regions. The manager will be tasked with continually monitoring, coaching, and providing “hands on” training to the Account Development Managers (ADMs) to ensure that program goals are achieved. Market Director will provide transition plans and coverage when an ADM’s territory is vacant; and lead the hiring process to fill the vacancy. Market Director will be responsible for training new employees assigned to the markets. Manager will be responsible for developing strong relationships with the appropriate Ford Regional personnel as well as developing strong relationships with dealerships that are enrolled in the program, helping them drive overall Ford Protect contract sales for their regions.
• BS/BA Degree preferably in business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Must have a documented track record of success in Retail Dealership operations with a strong focus on F&I and variable operations or in the F&I consulting arena
• 6-8 years of automotive dealership management and/or consulting experience
• Proven experience developing, implementing, and managing sales training programs and delivering successful results; people management and coaching skills
• High tolerance for ambiguity demonstrated in the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities, responsibilities, and business needs
• Demonstrated leadership, motivational and influencing skills
• Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
• 2-4 years of training experience, both large and small groups
• Willingness to travel overnight (approximately 12-15 nights per month)
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.