The Finance Manager role, reporting to the General Manager of the location, is responsible for the management of gross profit generation and coordination cash in transit. This position would require a thorough understanding of service and products offered and the ability to ensure payments from lending institutions are processed in a timely manner. Must have the ability to execute on all local and national compliance policies and laws. The ability to sell products and insurance services in a transparent environment is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains strong Finance Source Relationships
- Responsible to have a firm understanding of products and services offered
- Successfully obtains lender approvals through appropriate deal structure and strong negotiation skills
- 100% presentation of products utilizing Sales Menu
- Successfully sells a full line of backend products achieving penetration and per copy targets
- Minimizes chargebacks by ensuring customers understand product values and charging appropriate mark-up.
- Customer signature of menu items purchased and declined is required in all deal jackets * Works with variable department management to maximize volume and gross
- Provides back up to sales desk as needed
- Completes all paperwork accurately and routes to ensure quick funding
- Reviews all deals for accuracy i.e. finance reserve, taxes, registration fees etc.
- Ensures all 100% adherence to all compliance policies and laws (Red Flag, Risk Based Disclosure Notices, Adverse Action Notices , FTC Safeguard Rules)
- Assists in mentoring and training Sales Team
- Determine customer financing needs and payment options based on a consultative interview process
- Present a fully transparent pricing menu to customers detailing their financing options and products
- The F&I Manager has a responsibility to log in sales income. Verify insurance with customers, agents, obtain deposits, verify trade payoffs
- Set and achieve targeted sales goals
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline is strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project
- At least 7 years of experience in a finance function
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries.