Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science or related field.
Training and Experience: Previous experience as Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO), or Weapons System Officer (WSO). Must have a minimum of eight (8) years operational military experience. Possess exceptional operational military tactics and employment expertise. Comprehensive understanding of Statistical Tests.
Desired Experience: Previous experience in Modeling and Simulation. T&E experience to include Operational Testing or similar experience. Have a working knowledge of Red/Blue aircrafts missile systems, GPS jamming, radar frequency, infrared sensors and Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) mapping. Test plan procedures, data collection and reporting. AFOTEC Test Planning is strongly desired.
General Skills: Possess excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; handle multiple tasks; flexible in work assignments; and work with little to no supervision. Ability to interface with customer. Excellent written skills, in English, for writing to technical and non-technical users.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Current “Top Secret” clearance with the ability to obtain Special Security Access (SAP) and Sensitive Compartment Information (SCI). Current “SECRET” will be considered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recognize capabilities and limitations of recorded data and verification and validation methods.
- Analyze the capabilities and limitations and its impact on VSim for Operation Test & Evaluation (OT&E).
- Evaluate VSim models within the architecture to ensure proper replication once installed into aircraft system for level of performance.
- Address the overall VSim federation credibility.
- Assist in conceptual model validation of VSim.
- Provide assessments on the accreditation of the VSim and its intended uses during OT&E.
- Travel as required.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.