Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Training and Experience: Previous experience with various areas pertinent to the F-35 operational testing (e.g., capabilities, weapons, tactics, etc.). Previous experience with all facets of the F-35 test design and planning. Previous experience with mission planning and aerospace coordination.
General Skills: Possess excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; handle multiple tasks; flexible in work assignments; and work with little to no supervision. Ability to interface with customer. Excellent written skills, in English, for writing to technical and non-technical users.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel,and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Current “Top Secret” clearance with the ability to obtain Special Security Access (SAP).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Frequently interact with military officers from the US Services and Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Partner countries, government
agencies, Lockheed Martin, and foreign disclosure officers.
· Assist in conceptual model validation of JSE to identify inherent capabilities and limitations of the JSE federation architecture and modeling approach.
· Assess the impact of JSE capabilities and limitations on use of JSE for OT&E.
· Provide detailed assessments on the adequacy of NAVAIR and JPO JSE V&V plans and reports tosupport accreditation of the
JSE for its intended use during OT&E.
· Analyze JSE models as implemented within the JSE architecture to ensure it replicates aircraft installed system level performance,
and shall address the credibility of federates, grouping of federates, sub-federations, and the overall JSE federation Evaluate the
capabilities and limitations to include recorded data of JSE federates, and V&V methods.
· Write up results of analysis into formal Test Reports in a clear and concise manner.
· Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.