Education: Six (6) years of JICO experience plus certificate.
Training and Experience: Strong tactical air picture and Integrated Fire Control (IFC) experience with participation in planning at the operational level. Experience in JICO technical procedures and Joint Interoperable data sharing of both friendly and threat air and missile defense (AMD) information entities. Familiarity with 6016 and 3011C military standards over IP-enabled networks. Demonstrated exceptional operational military tactics and employment expertise. Operational joint and/or coalition experience. Operational Test & Evaluationexperience.
General Skills: Possess the ability to operate in a demanding team environment, have excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and a high degree of demonstrated professionalism; and work with little to no supervision. Ability to interface with customer. Excellent written skills, in English, for writing to technical and non-technical users.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Current “Top Secret” clearance with the ability to obtain Special Security Access (SAP).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform duties as F-35 Operational Test JICO Liaison with Edwards AFB JICO, external JICOs, and data-link subject matter
· Review documents and briefings, comparing content with government disclosure documents; coordinates documents and briefings for release to countries participating in F-35 Operational Test.
· Draft operational effectiveness test plans, reports, and various supporting documents and briefings.
· Assist Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads and the Test Director in timely preparation of high-quality analysis across the varied
test venues during all test phases.
· Attend meetings and conferences as required.
· Evaluate pilot/test participant mission briefs/debriefs, including the performance of the system under test, cockpit record media
playback, and test range data to formulate an assessment of system effectiveness and mission capability.
· Be a member of a Range Team assessing live F-35 operational test missions.
· Write up results of analysis into formal Test Reports in a clear and concise manner..
· Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.