Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Training and Experience: Previous experience with various areas pertinent to the F-35 operational testing (e.g., capabilities, weapons, tactics, etc.). Previous experience with all facets of the F-35 test design and planning. Previous experience with mission planning and aerospace coordination.
General Skills: Possess excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; handle multiple tasks; flexible in work assignments; and work with little to no supervision. Ability to interface with customer. Excellent written skills, in English, for writing to technical and non-technical users.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Current “Top Secret” clearance with the ability to obtain Special Security Access (SAP).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Will become a test team technical expert in various areas pertinent to 5th Gen fighter aircraft operational testing (e.g. F-35
capabilities, weapons, and tactics) Drafts operational effectiveness test plans, reports, and various supporting documents and
· Assists the Test Director in timely preparation of high-quality analysis across the varied test venues during all test phases
· Contributes to all facets of test design and planning using in-depth knowledge of system under test, JOTT test policies, and test range capabilities
· Attends meetings and conferences as required
· Likely to perform one or more of the duties below during periods of Operational Test Evaluates pilot/test participant mission
briefs/debriefs, including the performance of the system under test, cockpit record media playback, and test range data to
formulate an assessment of system effectiveness and mission capability
· Coordinates and schedules test support assets, including ranges, airspace, and adversaries
· Performs as Kill Removal Officer to remove blue or red air players in a timely manner
· Reviews documents and briefings, comparing content with government disclosure documents
· Coordinates documents and briefings for release to countries participating in F-35 Operational Test