Education: Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering.
Training and Experience: Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with any relational database (i.e. Access, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.). General working knowledge of SQL. Visual C==/C# programming experience is a plus.
General Skills: Possess excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; handle multiple tasks; flexible in work assignments; and work with little to no supervision. Ability to interface with customer. Excellent written skills, in English, for writing to technical and non-technical users.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Current “Top Secret” clearance with the ability to obtain Special Security Access (SAP).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Translate F-35 Operational Test (OT) analysis requirements into database queries and reports to best meet customer needs.
· Develop SQL queries and reports tosupport analysis. These include both pre-defined queries and reports and ad hoc queries
· Work with software developers to troubleshoot and improve database related tools/applications.
· Train users in database concepts and usage of database related tool/applications.
· Develop documentation and configuration control procedures for queries and reports.
· Process raw data to populate database tables using existing tools.
· Test, verify and deploy new versions of software provided by developers.
· Work withdevelopers and DBAs to improve database efficiency for multi-TB data stores.
· Work with analysts to implement efficient analysis processes.
· Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.