The F-22 Ogden Test Enterprise (OTE) is seeking an Avionics Test Engineer to perform test execution and associated activities related to test programs and lab operations. The OTE is a System Integration Lab that conducts Integration and Certification of the F-22 Operational Flight Program (OFP). There are two laboratories capable of working independently or connected to execute the required activities associated with program requirements. This facility is located at Hill AFB, located in Ogden, Utah.
- Utilize simulation, stimulations, analysis tools, and general purpose test equipment to define, create, and execute various scenarios with the objective to integrate and verify aircraft avionics functionality and capabilities.
- Support test execution activities as well as support activities required to prepare lab for test execution activities.
- Work in a team environment
- Coordinate with external organizations including Air Force personnel, Air Force F-22 Customer, and F-22 Team Companies.
- Operate in a SAFe/AGILE environment
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- Bachelor of Science or Mathematicsdegree
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance which has been updated within the past 5 years.
- This position will require an F-22 clearance once assigned to the program.
- Experience with the Test Engineering lifecycle, test design, test documentation/reporting and test execution
- Procedure development, test tools (i.e simulations) and analytical skills (data analysis)
- Experience with Software Development Processes
- Experience with aircraft systems and subsystems
- Knowledge of integration, verification and certification processes
- Knowledge of Engineering Analysis
- Knowledge of Test program design
- Familiar with SAFE/AGILE
Typical Education and/or Experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.