Description:This position is located at Balad Air Base Balad.See More
Primarily responsible to instruct, modify and develop F-16 Engine courseware based on USAF standards. Additionally candidate will be responsible to perform but not limited to conduct Structured On-The-Job training to IqAF Engine technicians. Individual will be responsible to assist in Maintenance orientation and other courses as required.
The individual must assist in training coordinator responsibilities to include monitoring and proper coordination for all Engine training activities. During non Courseware instruction candidate will be assigned to assist with normal organizational activities to meet mission requirements. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work independently, must be a self-starter, possess strong leadership skills, must be able to receive and follow directions. Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, customers, and senior management. Must be able to accept critical feedback and apply constructively. Must be able to work with foreign national customers. Must read, write and speak English fluently.
If not involved in training activities, may be assigned to assist with normal Engine Shop activities to meet mission requirements.
*Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
*SECURITY Clearance REQUIRED. Must have an Interim Secret Clearance prior to Start Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance AND must maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Candidate must have a USAF 5-level or equivalent in a F-16 Engines specialty
- Candidate must have at least 1 year experience developing courseware to include PowerPoint presentations.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of experience with classroom lecture and hands on training.
- USAF 7-level or equivalent
- Experience training Foreign Militaries
- 2 years of related Instructor experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Valid through: 11/27/2020