Job ID 71702BR Date posted 08/29/2018 City Windsor Locks State Connecticut Country US
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Do you want to be a part of a global business, creating innovative solutions for the aerospace industry’s biggest customers? This is the core of what we do in the Electric, Environmental & Engine Systems (ES) business. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, ES focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Joint Strike Fighter F135 Engine Control Systems Pricing Manager - United Technologies Corporation (UTC), United Technologies Aerospace Systems Company (UTAS) supporting the PWES Business Unit
- Prepare and deliver completed price proposal presentations at Management Reviews
- Provide interactive support to the Contracts and Program Management Team during customer price negotiation
- Support proposal development in compliance with all UTAS procedures and Government regulations
- The Pricing Analyst will partner with Contracts, Production Control, Program Management, Engineering, Supply Chain Management and Cost Estimating Teams to develop detailed cost and price analysis for proposal development
- The selected individual will support all government requests and audits and be able to communicate effectively with the DCMA and DCAA organizations
- Ensure compliance with government regulations, UTAS internal regulations and UTAS pricing guidelines
- The Pricing Analyst will develop, maintain and periodically audit compliance processes for the F135 Proposals
- Strategically partner with the F135 Proposal Management Group to implement process improvements
- The selected individual will lead strategies for customer proposed profit levels and overall standard pricing ground rules
- This individual will serve as a member of the UTAS Pricing Committee and help drive process improvements and standard process across the organization
- The position will require strong customer focus with military customers, including Pratt & Whitney, Lockheed and the US Government.
- Experience in Commercial and Military Pricing and US Government contract clauses (FAR, DFAR, TINA, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills, including statistical analyses, are required
- The selected individual will need to be highly organized, with strong attention to detail and able to manage multiple priorities
- Must be able to effectively work in a cross-functional environment
- Bachelor’s degreerequired - Finance related degree is strongly preferred
- 6 years with a Bachelor's degree
- 4 years with an MBA is required