We are looking for Extrusion Engineer for our client in Bakersfield, CA
Job Title: Extrusion Engineer
Job Location: Bakersfield, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Min 8 - 10 year of exp
- The ideal extrusion requirements would be a good understanding of how an extruder works, as well as downstream equipment.
- The most important thing is to understand when extruding is the polymer science and have the ability to troubleshoot, then identify root causes for bad product.
- The ability to write technical papers to explain the defect, the problem solving method, and the engineered solution to the problem.
- B.E In Polymer Science With 8 To 10 Years Of Experiecne In Plastic Mold Manufacturing Process Polymer Science Manufactuirng Support
- PVC/CPVC Process Engineering , CPVC mold extrusion, Screw design, Polymer science, Project management.
- Polymer science ? Background in establishing optimized processes with PVC and CPVC powder extrusion.
- Full understanding of gelation/fusion, and dispersion of minor ingredients.
- Materials Evaluation.
- B.E IN POLYMER SCIENCE
- MOLD DESIGN