Company: Lincoln Financial
Alternate Locations: Chicago, IL (Illinois); Cincinnati, OH (Ohio); Dallas, TX (Texas); Kansas City, KS (Kansas); Minneapolis, MN (Minnesota); US Midwest Relocation assistance will be considered/provided for this opportunity within our company guidelines. Requisition #48921 About The Company Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015.
As an External Wholesaler - Life - Advisor Channel covering OH, IL, MN, WI, KS, TX, and MI you will be responsible for proactively promoting sales of Lincoln Financial Group’s products to the Advisor Channel in your assigned channel through wholesale and point of sale efforts.
Sales and Relationship Management
- Develops and maintains profitable productive relationships with the Advisor Channel in your assigned territory in order to significantly capture sales and market share
- Proactively seeks and supports the development of new initiatives to enhance Lincoln's success and market presence
- Develops and implements Territory Business plan
- Supports and participates in various Strategic Partner firm meetings and conferences
- Captures field activity and sales related data in LFD Contact Management System
- Coordinates sales activities with LFD Internal Wholesalers and the External Wholesalers in otherproduct lines
- Adhere to LFD’s Culture of Compliance. Comply with LFD’s policies and procedures.
- Undergraduatedegree or 4+ years of comparable work experiencerequired
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 required
- Life, Health License in all states within assigned region required
- 3-5+ of experienceyears in Financial Services Sales that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Proficiency in Financial Services Sales, Wholesaling, Annuity Products, Relationship Management
- Must live in assigned territory
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion