Company: Lincoln Financial
Alternate Locations: Atlanta, GA (Georgia) Relocation assistance will be considered/provided for this opportunity within our company guidelines. Hiring Manager: Anthony P Summers Level: S3 Requisition #40442 About The Company Led by over 9,000 employees – including you – Lincoln Financial provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Ranked #223 on the Fortune 500 list, #24 by assets, Lincoln offers a diverse range of financial services and solutions to over 17 million customers with a strong focus on four core business areas – Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection.
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group is a Fortune 500 company offering a diverse range of financial services and solutions. With a strong focus on four core business areas - life insurance, annuities, retirement plan services, and group protection - our business is built around supporting, preserving, and enhancing our customer's lifestyles and providing better retirement outcomes. Led by over 8,000 employees, Lincoln Financial provides the tools and advice to help individuals take charge of their futures.
As an External Wholesaler, you will be responsible for proactively promoting sales of Lincoln Financial Group’s products to financial advisors in your assigned channel (Georgia) through wholesale and point of sale efforts.
Sales and Relationship Management
- Develops and maintains profitable productive relationships with Financial Advisors in your assigned territory in order to significantly capture sales and market share
- Proactively seeks and supports the development of new initiatives to enhance Lincoln's success and market presence
- Develops and implements Territory Business plan
- Supports and participates in various Strategic Partner firm meetings and conferences
- Captures field activity and sales related data in LFD Contact Management System
- Coordinates sales activities with LFD Internal Wholesalers and the External Wholesalers in otherproduct lines
- Undergraduatedegree or 4+ years of comparable work experiencerequired
- FINRA Series 6 and 63 required
- Life, Health License in all states within assigned region required
- 3-5+ of experienceyears in Financial Services Sales that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Proficiency in Financial Services Sales, Wholesaling, Retirement Plan Products, Relationship Management
- Must live in assigned territory
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion