About the role:
The jobholder will be responsible for managing Quality Assurance for Abcam’s external partners. These include suppliers, service providers, and customers. Provides technical support in the selection and approval of suppliers and service providers by performing supplier assessments. Monitors supplier quality performance, drives supplier corrective actions, and continuous improvement. Manages customer quality agreements and requests for QA and QMS information.
• Develop and maintain the Quality scorecard for Abcam suppliers
• Assess potential new suppliers and service providers for technical and quality systems capability
• Lead supplier quality audits
• Manage quality complaints and supplier’s Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA’s)
• Working with stakeholders in Procurement, Category Management, Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics and Finance to ensure delivery of company strategy
• Manage Customer quality agreements and customer requests for QA or QMS information
• Drive Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence activities using Lean/Six sigma methodologies
• Work with Procurement and Manufacturing to establish supplier specifications
You have significant experience in a QA role within a ISO or greater certified environment. You have natural attention to detail and possess excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills. You are comfortable working with external parties to improve Key Performance Indicators.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences pleaseapply now!
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
• 5 years’ experience in a QA role with ISO or greater certification
• Experience in the Life Sciences Industry
• Lean/Six Sigma certification