LEO Pharma has an exciting opportunity for an External Communications Manager in our Madison NJ.
Responsible for strengthening LEO Pharma’s corporate reputation and positioning internationally and especially in the US through disciplines such as media relations, corporate storytelling, issues management and social media.
Responsible for building relations with international and especially US based media, generating media coverage supporting:
- The corporate branding of LEO Pharma and the 2025 strategy
- Profiling LEO US supporting the 2025 strategy
- Profiling The Boston Science & Tech Hub as a LEO Pharma entity
- Identification of media opportunities
- Development of press releases, quotes and comments
- Strategic counsel to senior spokespersons and key internal stakeholders on business critical subjects such as corporate strategy, innovation, partnerships, reputation building opportunities and media outreach.
- Proactive media outreach on strategically important topics supporting LEO Pharma’s 2025 strategy and ambitions of becoming the global leader in medical dermatology.
- Continuous coordination and alignment of US communications activities with corporate guidelines and activities.
- Support to WPD campaign in the US.
- Managing collaboration and coordinating with PR and Communications agencies.
- Support Global External Communication with corporate communications projects
- A Bachelore degree requierd Masters degree in comunications and PR preferred .
- +7 years of relevant experience within communication and media relations preferably from pharma or agency.
- Comprehensive experience in managing collaboration with PR and Communications agencies.
- Global outreach.
- Native US/UK speaker.
- Superior writing, editing, proofreading skills.
- Strong network within US/International media environment.
- Self-motivated with a positive professional approach and can-do attitude.
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-driven, robust personality and able to operate with high integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer