Essential Job Functions:
- Utilizes excellent written and oral communication skills to work closely with executive Federal leadership and contractor and vendor technical staff to identify best solutions for the organization.
- Comfortable working independently and hands-on to prototype and evaluate custom and third party solutions for fit within the organization.
- Advises on high-level, complex solution development, architecture and management processes from concept ideation through development, launch and maintenance. Interfaces with development, account and executive management to develop and grow solutions and portfolios of solutions and offerings and to increase productivity and profits.
- Promotes use of strategic solutions and offerings by the business development community and provides guidance to sales/proposal teams during the launch phase of the life cycle. Participates in solution selling activities to ensure that marketing plans are in alignment with and satisfy business requirements.
- Leads customer and opportunity-specific technical solution architecture efforts. Creates written and graphical content to support client and business stakeholders.
- Leads research initiatives of existing business environment including trends, best practices and organization preferred architectural frameworks to ensure organization's services match business trends. Suggests appropriate upgrades or relevant solutions to enhance organization's competency in meeting changing business needs.
- Interfaces and leads discussions across cross-functional teams, engaging executive management to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Defines complex solutions which align with and support client requirements, needs and enterprise environment. Mentors and leads project teams in the appropriate use of strategic solutions and offerings.
- Identifies and evaluates business requirements; evaluates concepts and models such as market timing, knowledge of industry and trends. Reviews and approves decisions prior to implementation to ensure adherence to business strategies.
- Advises management regarding vision and strategy, technology innovations and enterprise architecture services.
- Leads performance reviews and scalability assessment activities.
- Prepares vision and strategy work products,technology and product analysis, white papers, and responses to queries on strategy and product related topics.
Technical Experience (Software Engineering):
- Java/J2EE/JEE application architecture, design and development experience
- Modern web development techniques and platforms. Examples may be AngularJS, Spring, Bootstrap, Responsive UI and/or comparable
- API centered design and implementation
- Cloud native application architecture and design experience including API Gateways, Microservice development
- Application containerization solutions (i.e. Docker)
- Agile Scrum/Kanban, DevOps, and Continuous Integration / Deployment / Delivery
- Test-driven, and Behavior-driven Development (TDD / BDD)
- PaaS (Force.com, Azure), IaaS (AWS), and SaaS solution implementations
- End-to-end Test, Build and Deployment automation solutions (i.e. Selenium, Cucumber, Bamboo, Maven, Jenkins, etc.)
- SQL, RDBMS (i.e. MS SQLServer, MySQL) and NoSQL Database solutions (i.e. MongoDB etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, information technology or related field
- Twelve or more years of business solutions experience
- Experience working with company products and services, business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, product-line hardware and software **see Technical Experience above
- Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables
- Experience working with administrative and/or workflow systems
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.