The Vlocity Order Management & OSS Architect's goal (within Expert Services) is to help customers and SIs perform architecture & design reviews, make recommendations for improvements and share industry best practices for a well performing and scalable solution. This type of Expert Services is normally performed via series of planned workshops with specific objectives and outcomes.
In order to succeed in this role, it's crucial for you to start from strong foundation of both industry expertise and technology. The keys to every successful BSS/OSS implementation are well designed and structured provisioning, billing and fulfillment systems that integrate seamlessly with a sales catalog, CPQ and order entry system and enhances the end-user experience across all channels.
We are looking to expand our Expert Services team by hiring talented, enthusiastic and passionate Order Management & OSS Architects.
- 5+ years' extensive experience in the Telecommunications or Energy industries supporting successful B2B or B2C digital transformations
- Deep experience in full stack OSS/BSS systems and can construct workflows and integrations that meets the requirements of a digital sales experience while enabling back office integrations
- Understands OM design well enough to produce optimal order orchestration with Vlocity's Industry Cloud applications, and work closely with our Service and Product teams to ensure customer success
- You'll have 5+ years' experience of working on implementation teams throughout the project lifecycle, ideally using Agile development techniques
- You'll have a proven track record of successful architect/design on customer projects, preferably enterprise CRM systems and telecommunications back office systems. Performing design review and making recommendations is key
- You'll be expected to perform solution/design reviews around complex business rules that will support availability, eligibility, serviceability, compatibility, pricing and fulfillment sequence
- You'll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies such as Vlocity and/or Salesforce, and eager to break new ground
- You'll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as leading a white-board discussion with customers, or delivering a functional demo
- Passionate about being hands on to demonstrate competence in Vlocity's Order Management capabilities upon training completion
- Enjoy solving challenging problems
- You'll have the vision to help our company grow to the next level
- In-depth knowledge of key processes in industry-specific BSS/OSS solutions (e.g. Quote to Order, MACD, Policy Management, Order Management and Provisioning)
- Experience with process modeling tools and linkages to OM and other back office systems
- Extensive experiences with integration platforms supporting mission critical, large volumes
- Ability to conduct design reviews, make recommendations for improvements and ability to follow-up for customer success
- Salesforce platform skills
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or a related field
- Product catalog and CPQ solutions (e.g. Apttus, Siebel, Steelbrick, NetCracker, Amdocs, etc)
- Salesforce certifications such as Administration, Developer, Cloud, etc.
- TM Forum (SID, eTOM) knowledgeable
Vlocity welcomes all. In our journey as a company -- and as individual Vlociters -- we recognize that our diversity is our strength. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including our decisions to recruit, hire, promote, transfer, discipline, or separate are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We provide accommodation for our Vlociters with disabilities both seen and unseen in the spirit and letter of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).