At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Exciting work you will do:
- Use Change Management expertise to lead delivery across complex engagements, maximize delivery impact, transform the client’s thinking, and influence their decision making.
- Own all aspects of delivery and client relationship building; focus on delivery excellence and creating lasting change for clients.
- Dive deep into the challenges facing clients and think big to develop creative solutions to their toughest problems.
- Develop trusted relationships with client executive teams and industry organizations that result in new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the future of the firm by leading internal initiatives to build its capability and expertise in Change Management
- Develop the firm’s long-term sales strategy to position and market its expertise with current and target accounts.
- Be known as a recognized thought leader in Change Management.
What you will need:
- 6+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services, industry and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
- Proven subject matter or content expertise in Change Management
- Demonstrated success creating, growing, and selling solutions for existing and new client accounts.
- Experience running engagements, managing teams, and driving desired business outcomes throughout delivery, as well as the ability to pinpoint gaps and omissions.
- A demonstrated track record of leading large, complex consulting engagements, with roles that involve building and fostering relationships with senior-level client executives.
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges.
- An ability to authentically establish credibility, build consensus, and activate collaboration with clients and teammates.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- External accreditation or recognition from recognized professional bodies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A master’s degree or professional certifications are bonuses.
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.