Exciting work you will do:
- Use Change Management expertise to lead delivery across complex engagements, maximize delivery impact, transform the client’s thinking, and influence their decision making.
- Own all aspects of delivery and client relationship building; focus on delivery excellence and creating lasting change for clients.
- Dive deep into the challenges facing clients and think big to develop creative solutions to their toughest problems.
- Develop trusted relationships with client executive teams and industry organizations that result in new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the future of the firm by leading internal initiatives to build its capability and expertise in People and Change.
- Develop the firm’s long-term sales strategy to position and market its expertise with current and target accounts.
- Be known as a recognized thought leader in People and Change
What you will need:
- 6+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services, industry and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
- Proven subject matter or content expertise in People and Change.
- Demonstrated success creating, growing, and selling solutions for existing and new client accounts.
- Experience running engagements, managing teams, and driving desired business outcomes throughout delivery, as well as the ability to pinpoint gaps and omissions.
- A demonstrated track record of leading large, complex consulting engagements, with roles that involve building and fostering relationships with senior-level client executives.
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges.
- An ability to authentically establish credibility, build consensus, and activate collaboration with clients and teammates.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- External accreditation or recognition from recognized professional bodies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A master’s degree or professional certifications are bonuses.