Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders.With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The primary purpose of this role is to create / build compelling visualizations to be embedded in new near-real-time analytics product.
- Design and build visualizations / dashboards from historical and predictive data
- Collaborates with subject matter experts and business stakeholders to select and prepare relevant data for analysis
- Collaborates with architectural and database team members to seamlessly integrate visualizations into near-real-time platform
- Take concepts from whiteboard to implementation using visualization development tool(s) of choice
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity about the business problem at least as much as about the data, analysis, and the tool
- Must have the desire and the flexibility to work in a rapid application development environment where one works more with subject matter experts and business stakeholders than with detailed design documents to determine business requirements
- Passion for making data visualizations unique, compelling, and actionable
- Desire to learn new tools / new techniques / new development ideas
- Intent to iteratively explore data and develop new modes of visualization
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Art, Web Design, or relevant Technical / Business Experience
- Creative / artistic / design flair to make EPSi product visualizations an exciting attraction of the product line
- Inventive thinker who can work independently without constant supervision or direct support
- Typicall 8+ years' experience with data visualization or dashboard development toolsMinimum of 5+ years' experience workingwith / building data models to support visualizations
- Experience with SQL and a solid understanding of databases
- Experience in Tableau a plus
- Experience with AWS platform a plus
- Experience in Sisense a plus
- Very little or no travel is required if located at EPSi headquarters
- 2-3 days per month travel is required for onsite meetings at EPSi headquarters if remote
- The preference is for someone based at the EPSi headquarters in Chesterfield, Missouri but we are open to an extremely strong candidate in a remote role.
- Core hours are based on Central time zone, but willing to be flexible in work schedule to accommodate various time zones of a global organization.
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.