- Maintains significant expertise in experiential and integrated marketing, interactive technology, event production, spatial design, vendor relations and fabrication.
- Fully understand the client’s business needs and challenges (including current industry knowledge), while committed to delivering the agency’s business objectives and goals.
- Creatively concept client solutions and can implement them from creative brief ideation through complete execution, including budget and timeline management, managing design and build facets independently with little supervision.
- Translate from vision to production by working with internal and external creative/production teams, remaining cognizant of timeline and budgetary requirements
- Able to anticipate and deliver on client’s visual communication needs, and manage production to meet or exceed the client creative standards.
- Is a masterful written and verbal communicator. Has the ability to write creatively and descriptively, while selling ideas with passion.
- Foster strong relationships and communication built on trust with client, supervisor, internal teams and partners.
Professional Skills and Requirements
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of agency / event / brand / marketing experience
- Strong background in consumer event production, retail design execution or fabrication preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in marketing or business preferred
- Possesses a keen eye for design and consumer experiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to lead a room and motivate client, internal and external teams
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to grow existing business
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Sound industry knowledge, solid judgement, and confirmed strategic planning skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, proactive approach, drive and desire to be accountable for performance
- Budget management expertise with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office products