Boeing Global Services DigitalAviation (DA) Maintenance and Leasing Solutions (M&LS) Customer Operations is seeking an Experienced Technical Product Support Analyst for M&LS technical support functions involving software/hardware product support, profile management, and access services..
Primary job responsibility involve providing technical product support around investigating, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving high/medium/low priority service requests from our internal and external Customers (Airlines, MRO, Partners & Suppliers) as defined in the Boeing Licensed Software Support Policy. You will be responsible for providing centralized global communications for hardware/software related changes, upgrades, issues, known defects and high/medium priority alerts for the DA M&LS Customer Operations Product Portfolio.
Depending on your primary job performance, job responsibilities may be enhanced to include implementing software/hardware products within our portfolio, collecting customer feedback, responding to contract execution notices for profile management / access services.
As a team member in DA M&LS Customer Operations, you will be responsible for staying up to date on new software/hardware products, features and Information Technology (IT) support methods in partnership with Product Specialists and Implementation Analysts. This is to ensure that you are as knowledgeable as possible about the software/hardware product as new features and customer issues are reported. This may include testing software changes and hardware/software combinations before implementation.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Digital Aviation & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
- IT analysis, and communications skills to resolve a combination of difficult and complex customer issues that require collaboration across multiple groups in Boeing Global Services, Business Support (Sales, Legal, Contracts and Business Operations), Information Technology and Analytics.
- IT support or equivalent background across one or more of the software systems development / sustaining disciplines.
- Project management tools and practices as well as discussing implementation of projects and software systems.
- More than 3 years experience in project management, information technology support, and training support
- Building and maintaining strong working relationship with a matrix organization spanning internal product support personnel all the way to IT software development resources to resolve customer issues.
- Experience working with cross-functional organization
- Experience working with airline customers
- Technical Bachelor's degree or higher