In this position you will be involved in a development of Power Management ICs for AC/DC conversion in charging, lighting and power supply applications using Power Integrations’ proprietary sub-micron BiCMOS process technology which integrates low voltage transistors with a high voltage power MOSFET device. You will design complex integrated circuits with analog, mixed signal and digital content.
We are looking for a candidate who is a creative problem solver, interested in learning, and can develop new and innovative solutions.
This is a lead position but at the same time remains hands-on.
- Work with product definition and marketing groups to help define product specification
- Work with product definition group to develop system architecture and create transistor level implementation to meet specification
- Create behavioral model of the system to verify proper functionality
- Help develop FPGA based implementation of the system to verify proper functionality
- Perform mixed mode simulations in VerilogAMS for full chip verification
- Supervise layout design and verification
- Validate silicon against chip and system specifications
- Support test development, product characterization and reliability testing
- Advanced knowledge of analog/mixed signal IC design and behavioral modeling
- Thorough understanding of BiCMOS technology and circuit design techniques
- Solid understanding of fundamental circuit and control theory
- Solid experience with Cadence design environment
- Familiarity with AMS behavioral top level modeling and verification methodology to speed up simulation (understanding accuracy/speed tradeoff and interfaces)
- Ability to run mixed mode simulations in VerilogAMS
- Familiarity with Digital design flow
- Experience with Design For Test methodology
- Strong written and communication skills
- BSEE required – MSEE preferred
- 7+ years of experiencedesired.