General Atomics Systems Integration, LLC (GA-SI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a provider of military and commercial engineering services. GA-SI is a leading-edge expert in systems integration technologies, reliability improvements, and controls system design.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Experience Geospatial Imagery Analyst. This is a FLEX position requiring 50% travel on average annually. Employee will deploy from their home base and can live anywhere in the US.DUTIES AND RESONSIBLITIES:
- Deploys CONUS and OCONUS working with General Atomics operations, US Military Forces and/or Foreign Allied Military Forces in Ground Control Stations, Tactical Operations Centers, PED centers or Manned Aircraft.
- Provide technical, tactical and operational SAR Imagery Analysis and Sensor Employment, Mission Planning and/or Operations support to external and internal customers.
- Performs U.S. military intelligence, imagery & geospatial analysis, tasking, collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination (TCPED) systems with an operational background focused on UAV/RPA/Manned ISR and/or Attack mission sets
- Collect, assess, exploit, interpret and analyze imagery, databases and other data sources.
- Produce intelligence and imagery derived products. Prioritize exploitation and provide quality assurance on all imagery products.
- Recommend imaging sensor and data collection plan for reconnaissance and surveillance missions.
- Develop and maintain appropriate electronic and hard copy products, reports and records.
- May participate with engineering in the development of new and existing technologies; may analyze imagery data in consultation with engineering to determine improvements.
- Represent the Company as a primary interface with internal and external customers.
- May provide guidance and training to less experienced Technicians.
- Maintain the strict confidentiality and proper handling of sensitive information and US government classified material.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Responsible for ensuring all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations are observed wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company. Responsible for ensuring work is accomplished in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
- Typically requires technical training in Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR); or equivalent US Military imagery analysis AFSC/MOS/NEC training or a related military or civilian discipline and six or more years progressive experience in imagery analysis and exploitation, and intelligence products delivery.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) and UAV/RPA operations, employment, concepts, principles and practices, as well as a minimum of 3 years' experience in practical applications and employment of those concepts, principles and practices.
- The ideal candidate should have operational deployment experience in a theater and/or Remote Split Operations of which utilizes UAS and/or manned assets which employs radars and/or EO/IR systems.
- The ideal candidate should have operational USAF DCGS (or equivalent) Geospatial Analysis experience, focused on SAR exploitation and product development.
- FMV ITC, Screener, IMS certifications are desired.
- MQ-1 and/or MQ-9 qualified Sensor (EO/IR) combat operations experience is desired.
- MQ-1 and/or MQ-9 Squadron Operations Center (SOC) experience is desired.
- U.S. Govt./DOD certified Instructor and/or Evaluator experience is desired.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security clearance is required
- Must possess: (1) the ability to compile, interpret and analyze technical data, and contribute solutions to complex problems; (2) strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to effectively interface with all levels of employees, and to represent the Company with military and civilian customers, contractors and aircrew; and (3) complete knowledge of computer operations and applications. The ability to work both independently and lead in a team environment is essential, as is the ability to work extended hours and travel CONUS and OCONUS as required.