The ideal candidate possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments which are broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Has the ability to apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
In this role you will support development and maintenance of client and user support systems related to a broad range of business areas with a focus on Cisco technologies. Applies an enterprisewide set of disciplines and processes for planning, analyzing, designing, constructing, and implementing information engineering for complex systems. Develops analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions. Performs process and data modeling in support of the systems planning and analysis efforts, using manual and automated tools. Employs reverse engineering and reengineering disciplines to develop migration strategic and planning documents.
• Experience working with Federal government customers in support of delivery of information technology services.
• Experience supporting Cisco-based solutions and infrastructure services across complex, multi-location enterprises.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services, including Hybrid Cloud Architectures desirable.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies, ideally working on projects with both worker (internal) and public (external) users desirable. Scrum Master Certification a plus.
• ITIL v3 Foundation Certification required. ITIL v3 Intermediate Level desirable.
• Project Management Professional or Program Management Professional Certification.
• Cisco Certified Network Associate
• Desired certifications: Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Management or related field degree or higher and a minimum of 8years of Cisco experience. Applicable advance certifications for the specified areas.
Local candidates only. Work location: Northern Virginia
Must have passed the equivalent of a High-Level Risk Background Investigation (or higher) prior to commencing work.