BDO's Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
As a team member in our Alternative Investments practice, you will assist in providing tax compliance & consulting services to our Private Equity, Hedge Fund, Fund of Fund, Foreign (non-US Partnerships) and Real Estate clients.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- Master's degree in Accounting or Taxation preferred
- More than five (5) years of prior tax experience required
- Financial Services industry experience supporting Alternative Investment funds including: , Private Equity, Fund of Funds, Foreign Partnerships Real Estate, and Hedge Funds required
- Proficiency in the taxation of partnerships required
- Proficiency in identifying and reporting required information for US investors in foreign partnerships
- CPA or Licensed Attorney, or Internal Revenue Service Enrolled Agent required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with tax research databases
- Proficient in tax compliance process software