HP’s vision and promise is to engineer experiences that amaze our customers. With the heart, creativity, and energy of a startup, and the brain, muscles, and determination of a Fortune 100 corporation, we continue to deliver ground-breaking new technologies to build on our 76-year legacy of innovation.
The Customer Experience and Portfolio Strategy Team, within Personal Systems (PS), was created with a maniacal focus on designing and delivering seamless experiences for our customers. We are seeking an Gaming Experience Product Manager to help define, curate, and deliver exceptional experiences on hero OMEN products. You will bring the voice of the customer to understand key gaming scenarios, derive product requirements, and define and execute test plans to validate those experiences. If you have a combination of a customer obsession, a passion for gaming and a critical eye trained to deliver superior experiences, we want to talk to you.
- Advocate, evangelize, and build data-fueled gaming insights that help improve our customers’ experience.
- Define hero experience requirements and priorities with cross-functional product teams.
- Manage internal and external programs designed to get hands-on, end-to-end experiences captured to help identify, root cause, and fix any challenges before customers find them.
- Amplify outbound messaging of experiences through collaboration with marketing, NPI, and press.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Gaming Experience. Gaming is your passion, and you want to find a job where you can bring your passion to work. You reflect the point of view of our OMEN customer and exhaustively represent the wants, needs and pain points.
- Be Collaborative. You thrive in a culture of collaboration and promote deep partnership between cross-functional teams. Be prepared to operate in highly-matrixed organization with partners across HP.
- Strong Communicator. You convey information clearly and simply, in a way that means things are understood and get done.
- Attention to Detail. You are willing to dive deep into customer pain points to root cause issues while empowering your team to make daily decisions.
- Initiative. You are a doctor and not a patient. You crave solving tough problems without prescriptive advice on how to get things done.
- Product management experience (or relevant experience) a plus
- College degree in Technical/Business/Marketing
- MBA preferred