Uncharted Society is BRP’s newly created experience brand. It is BRP’s collection of exclusive experiences, operated by certified outfitters. Uncharted Society’s mission is to make the experience of our products accessible to all by offering the ultimate experience of our vehicles for potential buyers or adventurers. This new division of BRP is an opportunity for the company to increase accessibility to our products by reaching new entrants with a non-product-oriented mindset, focusing first and foremost on customer experience.
We’re looking for an Experience Partnership Expert that can develop strong relations with our potential and official outfitters. The expert will be the go-to person responsible for sourcing, developing and nurturing key partnerships with operators and dealers. You will be part of a small and agile team that works with multidisciplinary internal and external partners. This position requires an entrepreneurial mindset and is for a candidate who’s willing to push the boundaries and establish what’s the society’s about.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Source new partnerships possibilities with powersports adventures operators
- Influence the commercial activities of a select group of outfitters in such a way as to deliver unit and PAC (Parts, Accessories & Clothing) sales, experiences sales, and growth plans, meeting financial objectives.
- Present Uncharted Society programs and guide outfitters towards fleet management and experience design required to deliver growth and financial objectives.
- Work as a business partner supporting outfitters to grow their operations
- Develop and maintain business relationships and support outfitters through regular calls;
- Be the outfitters’ principal resource and contact for any unit or PAC program questions or concerns
- Strategically target new accounts to build the game plan for growth in revenues and improve key performance indicators
- Advise outfitters on the best experience practices to achieve objectives and build a sustainable engagement level
YOUR QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- College or university education in a relevant field (Sales, Marketing, Business Administration)
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales representation
- Tour operator, dealership or power sport experience is an asset
- Result-oriented person always looking to surpass expectations
- Good understanding of tourism and travel industry
- Ability to set priorities and objectives to adapt to situations in order to reach targets
- Organizational skills and an ability to work within set timeframes and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak French a plus
- Ability to deal with complex and challenging situations along with stressful periods
- Strong understanding of the US market dynamics