Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented Experience Owner Lead - AML for our San Antonio, TX, Plano, TX, Tampa, FL, Phoenix, AZ or Remote.
Responsible for creating and executing Member experiences. Develops strategies, creates and manages the feature roadmap, and executes the best possible Member-facing experiences while balancing business needs. This is an individual contributor role requiring effective coordination across multiple teams and disciplines in the organization.
- Uses human-centered design to create beautiful experiences, bringing together strategy and execution.
- Aligns focus of stakeholders towards a unified experience that serves Members' needs
- Leads and manages experience life cycle from conception to release, iteration and maintenance, driving the right product portfolio for the experience and prioritizing work in backlogs to ensure products are delivering to experience expectations
- Accountable for financial, regulatory, and operational risk management related to the experience, prioritizing closing any gaps or findings
- Establishes and monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), member insights, and Key Risk
- Indicators(KRIs); ensure correct data and instrumentation for the experience and related sub-processes; uses data to improve experiences
- Leads Agile management rhythms up and down the experience taxonomy to drive cohesive decision-making and action
- Mentors other Experience Owners in delivering towards USAA's experience-driven mission
- Leads projects with marketing to ensure proper campaigns for experience intents and product targets
- Bachelor's Degree OR 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 8 or more years of relevant progressive experience in insurance or financial services, product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user interface design OR Master's Degree and 6 or more years of relevant progressive experience in insurance or financial services, product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user interface design.
- Experience leveraging data to make business decisions.
- USAA Credit Card acquisition and servicing knowledge.
- Experience working in Anti-Money Laundering preferably in first line of defense.
- Excellent communication to convey vision and influence business solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through Agile to implement requirements and drive human center designs.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.