QualificationsThe ideal candidate will be a high-performing Manager with strongproject management skills, good facilitation/presentation skills, an interest in analytics and data visualization, a passion for creating innovative, dynamic, uniqueexperiences for our clients and account teams. A proactive and hard-working attitude will help the person excel in this role.Required:
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience serving Deloitte clients, delivering services through a function.
- Well-developed analytical skills - ability to synthesize group discussions into concise / concrete bullet points and help steer abstract dialogue into actionable themes.
- Interest and experience with analytical methods and tools, including data visualization are desirable.
- Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, capable of working independently, proactively and operating effectively in ambiguity.
- Excellent presence, as well as strong writing and oral presentation skills.
- Manages risks-knowing what and when to escalate issues to the Greenhouse Experience Leader.
- Charlotte, NC area based practitioner, with estimated up to 25% travel.
- Preferably an MBA
- Financial Service experience a pluse
How you’ll growAt Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.