Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Citco is looking for a Senior Credit Officer to work in a newly established credit platform affiliated with Citco Capital Solutions (CCS). This is a unique opportunity to drive growth at a startup division of an established company engaged in a broad range of capital markets and lending activities. This individual will work closely with senior management and credit origination professionals to manage credit risk in a Fund Finance lending book, consisting mainly of NAV Facilities and Capital Call Facilities.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Define credit policies and underwriting policies and procedures for the platform.
- Work with origination team and senior management to ensure credit facilities are underwritten to conform with credit policies.
- As a key member of Credit Committee, evaluate and scrutinize new transactions for credit approval.
- Prepare portfolio-level reports which monitor risk and credit exposure for senior management team.
- Conduct periodic evaluations of existing loan book to ensure compliance with credit policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate with Group Head and Chief Investment Officer to achieve team goals.
- Attend client meetings to help communicate credit culture and policies.
- At least 10 years of work experience in the credit or risk function within a fund finance group
- Thorough understanding of financial and credit analysis, valuation and risk
- Bachelor’s degreerequired
- CFA or MBA holders will be given further consideration
- Entrepreneurial, business-building mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a willingness and ability to work across products and geographic lines
- Highly motivated, must have strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of alternative fund lending (including NAV loans, lender finance, and capital call facilities) is a must
- Ability to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment
- A highly competitive compensation package will be awarded to the successful candidate.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.